Simple Systematic Spaces
TAKE THE STRESS OUT OF ORGANIZING YOUR HOME
My name is Stephanie Bélanger! I am a Quebecois, and my greatest passion is serving others.
I've had the pleasure of residing in Clarksville for the past seven years with my US Army
veteran husband, Marc, and our rescue pup, Reese.
With mental health struggles cumulatively on the rise today, I bring solutions to combat the chaos
that people feel at home by incorporating structure and systems that keep clutter at bay.
I love to implement innovative ways to manage storage and organization, and enjoy transferring
these skills to my clients to help them achieve their goals.
If you took the time to read about me and would like more information,
I would love to hear from you! Just click the “contact me” button below!
"An organized space contributes to an organized mind,
allowing us to be more efficient, resulting in higher productivity." Stephanie Belanger
Code of Ethics S3 stands by...
- I will respect my clients, their spaces, and will remain non-judgmental throughout all interactions.
- I will only provide services in areas in which I am competent and knowledgeable.
- If other professionals are needed, I will do my best to connect you with qualified individuals and/or companies.
- All fees for services will be honestly represented and provided upfront.
- Any and all client information will be held with the utmost of confidentiality and will not be shared with anyone.
- Client testimonials and/or photos will only be used with explicit permission provided by the client.
- Any and all fees associated with services will be provided upfront and never hidden.
- For any change in fee structure, a 60-day notice will be provided to existing clients and only effective towards new projects not within original work agreement.
- I will not financially benefit from any products and/or services recommended.